Start your career as a PT Office Associate at Ashley in Grand Forks, ND! This is an exciting opportunity to showcase your top-notch customer service and administrative skills. Make a positive difference by delivering superior customer service and providing administrative support in our busy office.
- Part-Time: Weeknights & Weekends
- Competitive Wages:
- Provide a broad variety of administrative and staff support services for our Store Manager and Sales Associates
- Receive incoming phone calls and assist customers at check-out
- Cash handling, bookkeeping, and report preparation
- Ensure client receives excellent customer service
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- $ Competitive Wages $
- Growth Opportunities – With our promote-from-within-first philosophy, our employees can grow with us as they develop their strengths, expand in their roles, and consider other promotional opportunities within the company!
- Excellent Benefits Package including Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Flexible Spending Plan/Health Savings Account/Paid Time Off/Employee Assistance Program/Referral Bonus/Profit Sharing 401(k)Plan with Employer MATCH!
- Great Employee & Family Discounts on our beautiful furniture, mattresses, and accessories!
- Proficient computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Previous customer service experience and detail-oriented
Furniture Mart USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer