Grow with our family as a Maintenance Supervisor at Furniture Mart USA in Sioux Falls, SD!!
This exciting opportunity will have various hands-on maintenance duties. Make a positive difference by ensuring our facility is in excellent operating condition!
- Full-Time (40 hrs/wk with occasional overtime, travel overnight once a week). Regular schedule is flexible to candidate, but hours will vary depending on projects at hand.
- Perform a variety of building and grounds maintenance tasks and projects, including light electrical, plumbing, mechanical, carpentry, HVAC, and occasional janitorial duties
- Operate equipment such as forklift, skid loader, boom lifts, lawn mower, weed eater, snowplow, etc.
- Assist other departments with duties as assigned
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- $ Competitive Wages $
- Growth Opportunities – With our promote-from-within-first philosophy, our employees can grow with us as they develop their strengths, expand in their roles, and consider other promotional opportunities within the company!
- Excellent Benefits Package including Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Flexible Spending Plan/Health Savings Account/Paid Time Off/Employee Assistance Program/Referral Bonus/Profit Sharing 401(k)Plan with Employer MATCH!
- Great Employee & Family Discounts on our beautiful furniture, mattresses, and accessories!
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. on a regular basis; position requires regular bending, stooping, and twisting
- Must be 21 years old with a clean driving record
- Must have experience OR be willing to learn basic plumbing, electrical, HVAC, safety, carpentry, metal working, along with other hands-on skills
Furniture Mart USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer