Join Furniture Mart USA’s marketing team and find yourself in the middle of the ever-evolving, fast-paced advertising industry. We value out-going, ambitious people, who want to make a difference. We’re looking for a team member that relishes the opportunity to champion new ideas and processes and wakes up wanting to learn something new every day.
In this role, the Marketing Coordinator will support the holistic marketing team by helping plan and coordinate projects, support promotional campaigns and production needs, as well as assist in the management of brand reputation and perception across platforms, all to help bring marketing strategies to life. The Marketing Coordinator helps manage day-to-day activities of the department, campaign and project revisions, and team resources to ensure on-time completion and accuracy for all marketing efforts.
- Coordinate priorities and timelines for project requests, activities, resources and team members to ensure project needs and timelines are met.
- Communicate projects needs and status effectively to internal stakeholders, team members and external partners to ensure expectations are understood and that feedback is addressed.
- Keep promotional materials stocked by coordinating assets, inventory of materials, placing and verifying orders to support overall campaign needs.
- Assist with developing reports to support marketing programs and strategies, including weekly sales and traffic reports.
- Help coordinate and manage the details of all advertising programs with a focus on on-going promotional execution including gathering and disseminating product information, managing deadlines and helping address feedback.
- Process marketing-related invoices for our media buying team. Helps track expenses to ensure department is operating within allotted advertising budget for each store.
- Track arrangements/payments for co-op billing and resolve issues with vendors to ensure all media placement (print and TV) are managed against annual budget.
- Aids with developing presentations as needed.
- Monitor key competitors and their relative strengths/weaknesses.
- Provides customer feedback to marketing leadership.
- Assist with submitting marketing related RFQ /RFP to third-party vendors.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- $ Competitive Wage $
- Growth Opportunities – With our promote-from-within-first philosophy, our employees can grow with us as they develop their strengths, expand in their roles, and consider other promotional opportunities within the company!
- Excellent Benefits Package including Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Flexible Spending Plan/Health Savings Account/Paid Time Off/Employee Assistance Program/Referral Bonus/Profit Sharing 401(k)Plan with Employer MATCH!
- Great Employee & Family Discounts on our beautiful furniture, mattresses, and accessories!
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1+ years of experience in a Marketing or Project Management role
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task
- Quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills, with confidence communicating throughout all levels of the organization
- Familiar with basic elements of marketing (i.e. social media, campaign management, analytics, promotions)
- Ability to work both independently as well as a member of a team
- Experience with tight deadlines and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiar with creative/artistic design process
Furniture Mart USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer