Join our team as an Office Support Specialist at our Furniture Mart USA Corporate Office in Sioux Falls, SD! This is an exciting opportunity to showcase your top-notch customer service and administrative skills. Be a part of our customers’ journey by supporting all aspects of the buying experience after the sale. Grow with our dynamic team in a collaborative, family-like environment!
- Full-Time (40 hrs/wk): Monday-Friday, varied shifts between 9:00AM-9:00PM + Alternating Weekends
- Provide superior service to our customers through financing assistance, customer service, delivery, and sales support for our retail stores
- Assist our Finance & Accounting department with various tasks including the following: Enter finance and credit card transactions into Storis software
- Review of previous day’s sales orders and transactions for accuracy
- Reconciliation of previous day’s transactions (cash, credit card, financing, etc.)
- Collection and follow-up on any uncollected accounts receivable
- Resolve customer concerns in a polite, professional, and timely manner
- Resolve finance process and funding issues with multiple finance companies
- Review and determine required action to resolve any issues with customer tickets
- Support sales and office staff at all retail locations
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- $ Competitive Wages $
- Growth Opportunities – With our promote-from-within-first philosophy, our employees can grow with us as they develop their strengths, expand in their roles, and consider other promotional opportunities within the company!
- Excellent Benefits Package including Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Flexible Spending Plan/Health Savings Account/Paid Time Off/Employee Assistance Program/Referral Bonus/Profit Sharing 401(k)Plan with Employer MATCH!
- Great Employee & Family Discounts on our beautiful furniture, mattresses, and accessories!
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; OR six months to one-year related experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Upon job offer, must be able to pass a background check prior to starting employment
- Strong customer service skills, including friendly, courteous and outgoing demeanor
- Telephone and computer proficiency including technical aptitude with the ability to use Microsoft products
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
- Possess good judgment, ability to accept responsibility and handle confidential information
Furniture Mart USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer