Join our team as an Inventory Control Supervisor at Furniture Mart USA’s Distribution Center in Sioux Falls, SD! If you enjoy working with numbers, are reliable, have strong math/comprehension skills, and are motivated to use your talents we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Full-Time (40 hrs/wk): Monday-Friday, 7:00AM-3:30PM
- Positively motivate staff to improve effiency & train new employees as needed
Ensure accuracy of the inventory within our Distribution Center and store locations
Create batches, conduct cycle counts, and complete the necessary follow up research and paperwork
Operate a motorized lift machine with heights up to 40 feet
Drive to store locations to assist with inventory as needed
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- $ Competitive Wages $
- Growth Opportunities – With our promote-from-within-first philosophy, our employees can grow with us as they develop their strengths, expand in their roles, and consider other promotional opportunities within the company!
- Excellent Benefits Package including Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Flexible Spending Plan/Profit Sharing 401(k)Plan/Paid Time Off/Employee Assistance Program/Referral Bonus/Profit Sharing 401(k)Plan with Employer MATCH!!
- Great Employee & Family Discounts on our beautiful furniture, mattresses, and accessories!
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age, have a valid driver's license, and clean driving record
- Upon job offer, must be able to pass a background check and drug test prior to starting employment
- Must be able to lift in excess of 100 lbs. on a regular basis
- Ability to operate a motorized lift machine with heights up to 40 feet
- Strong math, computer, and comprehension skills
Furniture Mart USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer