Join our growing family as an In-Home Furniture Repair Technician at Furniture Mart USA’s Distribution Center in Sioux Falls, SD! Do you enjoy carpentry projects, have a talent for craftsmanship, and desire to use your artistic/technical skills? If so, then this may be the opportunity for you!
- Full-Time (40 hrs/wk): Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Repair wood, leather, and upholstery, as well as mechanism replacements
- Travel to customer homes to inspect and repair furniture
- Responsible for setting the standard of excellence for the quality of the merchandise our customers will receive
- Ensure customer satisfaction by handling repairs in an efficient, professional, and courteous manner
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- $ Competitive Wages $
- Growth Opportunities – With our promote-from-within-first philosophy, our employees can grow with us as they develop their strengths, expand in their roles, and consider other promotional opportunities within the company!
- Excellent Benefits Package including Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Flexible Spending Plan/Health Savings Account/Paid Time Off/Employee Assistance Program/Referral Bonus/Profit Sharing 401(k)Plan with Employer MATCH!
- Great Employee & Family Discounts on our beautiful furniture, mattresses, and accessories!
Upon job offer, must be able to pass a background check and drug test prior to starting employment
Must be at least 21 years old with a clean driving record
- Must be able to lift in excess of 100 lbs. on a regular basis
Must have a great eye for color and detail, be efficient, self-motivated, and reliable
Must be able to demonstrate the ability to solve problems and follow-up on details
Furniture Mart USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer