Grow with our family as an IT Administrator at our Furniture Mart USA Corporate Office in Sioux Falls, SD!
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills, solid technical experience, and a desire to provide excellent service to our internal customers.
- Full-Time: INCLUDING days, evenings, on-call hours (occasional weekends & travel)
- Deploy Windows 10
- Employee account setup & maintenance (Active Directory, Office365)
- Helpdesk support
- Maintain hardware inventory
- Create technical documentation (IT Knowledgebase/wiki pages)
- Hardware maintenance and repair
- Storage and VM System backups and testing
- Maintain both physical and virtual server environments consisting of Windows, Linux and AIX operating systems
- Maintain security in an enterprise environment
- Administer email and anti-virus systems
- Monitor system performance and troubleshooting issues
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- $ Competitive Wages $
- Growth Opportunities – With our promote-from-within-first philosophy, our employees can grow with us as they develop their strengths, expand in their roles, and consider other promotional opportunities within the company!
- Excellent Benefits Package including Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Flexible Spending Plan/Profit Sharing 401(k)Plan/Paid Time Off/Employee Assistance Program/Referral Bonus and more!
- Great Employee & Family Discounts on our beautiful furniture, mattresses, and accessories!