Grow with our family as a Lead Ecommerce Merchandising Assistant at our Furniture Mart USA Corporate Office in Sioux Falls, SD! Do you have a way with words and a passion for writing effective and meaningful product descriptions? Do you want to pair your love for writing with ecommerce merchandising? We’re looking for a dynamic individual to create and edit content regarding features and benefits of our online products and help manage our online store.
- Full-Time (40 hrs/wk)
- Play an integral role by ensuring customers have a positive shopping experience with our online stores
- Add and update the company websites and support ecommerce operations
- Visit vendor websites to track down product details/essential features to turn information into effective and lengthy product descriptions
- Be able to effortlessly write grammatically correct sentences but also have an excellent understanding of sentence fluency and the use of descriptive adjectives to highlight the products’ main components
- Ensure products are assigned under the correct category and subcategory, create bulleted descriptions, write necessary product disclaimers, assign product specification attributes and cross-sell items
- Track down, edit, and resize product images to meet our websites’ requirements using Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 (May also need to collaborate with the on-site photographer to ensure that specific products have photography available)
- Spellcheck and proofread all product descriptions and bulleted features to ensure all product information is correct
- Use our product managing software to research product details and product order dates
- Publish product to our websites, according to stock numbers and current promotions
- Update product pricing and monitor promotional assets, as needed, in addition to working with the rest of the Ecommerce team in driving overall site improvements
- Help oversee ecommerce merchandising assistants, manage their workload, and proof-read / review their work before publishing to the website
- Other general responsibilities will be assigned as needed
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- $ Competitive Wages $
- Growth Opportunities – With our promote-from-within-first philosophy, our employees can grow with us as they develop their strengths, expand in their roles, and consider other promotional opportunities within the company!
- Excellent Benefits Package including Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Flexible Spending Plan/Profit Sharing 401(k)Plan/Paid Time Off/Employee Assistance Program/Referral Bonus and more!
- Great Employee & Family Discounts on our beautiful furniture, mattresses, and accessories!
- Access To Our On-Site Fitness Center