Join Furniture Mart USA Analytics team and find yourself in the middle of the ever-evolving, fast-paced furniture industry. We value committed, ambitious people, who want to make a difference.
The SQL BI Developer is responsible for preparing and defining system objectives and scope. The Developer is responsible for devising and modifying procedures to solve moderately complex system design problems, considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and business objectives.
This position partners closely with the CTO and will work alongside the Merchandising, Operations, Marketing and Sales departments on company business intelligence requests and requirements.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a remote position.
THIS POSITION WILL:
- Own and maintain the reporting data pipeline for the whole enterprise and custom dashboards
- Support reporting initiatives for all internal departments
- Be the Business Intelligence source material expert on all aspects, and be the bridge between Merchandising, Operations, Marketing and Sales
- Aid in the data modeling process for emerging business strategies
- Build dashboards to monitor various KPI performance, and ensure success on a technical and business level
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- $ Competitive Wage $
- Growth Opportunities – With our promote-from-within-first philosophy, our employees can grow with us as they develop their strengths, expand in their roles, and consider other promotional opportunities within the company!
- Excellent Benefits Package including Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Flexible Spending Plan/Profit Sharing 401(k)Plan/Paid Time Off/Employee Assistance Program/Referral Bonus and more!
- Great Employee & Family Discounts on our beautiful furniture, mattresses, and accessories!