Grow with our family as a Social Media Specialist at our Furniture Mart USA Corporate Office in Sioux Falls, SD! We are seeking a Social Media Specialist to be the voice of Furniture Mart USA’s core brands on all social media platforms through the management and maintenance of all social media accounts and functions for Furniture Mart USA’s core brands. In this role, there will be a close partnership with the Social & Content Strategist, Graphic Designers, and Media Team to develop strategies and experiences that deliver the optimal experience for Furniture Mart USA’s social presence.
The Social Media Specialist manages and maintains all social media accounts including, but is not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, and LinkedIn. This position will also provide training and support to internal teams wanting to contribute to approved social media accounts. This Social Media Specialist will also be responsible for developing an overall social strategy and generating social content calendars to help create holistic, consistent messaging across social platforms.
- Full-Time (40 hrs/wk): Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Creates a comprehensive and measurable social media strategy, as well as, strategic messaging integration to increase brand awareness, traffic, sales and a synergy between digital and social experience
- Partners with internal teams and external teams to ensure the latest trends in digital marketing are considered as part of overall initiatives, and support digital marketing strategy as part of holistic media plans
- Maintains a brand voice that resonates with each community, suits each platform and stays true to social strategy
- Responsible for developing and executing brand organic and paid social content strategies in support of promotional, seasonal and strategic department priorities
- Owns and manages development of the social media content calendar, maintaining proactive posting schedule through a curation of content from internal and external sources
- Engages Furniture Mart USA’S online community by responding to comments and messages, and facilitating discussions
- Researches, identifies and builds relationships with influencers, bloggers and associated communities as part of social media influencer strategy
- In partnership with the Analytics team, monitors, records and assesses performance of social programs against defined goals/KPIs, reporting results and recommended actions to key stakeholders
- Partner closely with Search team to incorporate SEO best practices across social platforms
WE OFFER an excellent benefits package, competitive wages, great employee discounts, access to our on-site fitness center, and more!