Grow with our family as a Distribution Center Manager at our Ashley HomeStore Distribution Center in Cedar Falls, IA!
Make a positive impact by providing operational direction, leadership and having complete responsibility for all operations and logistics of our 150,000-square foot Distribution Center.
The Distribution Center Manager drives profitability by ensuring deliveries and processes are done in an efficient and cost effective manner; provides exemplary internal & external customer service, ensures adherence to operational and regulatory standards; staffs, coaches and develops team members; proactively identifies, supports, and implements company initiatives to achieve performance, quality, and safety metrics. This position is Full-Time (Exempt).
- Coordinate daily activities of the Distribution Center to ensure timely, safe and cost effective movement of inventory
- Effectively utilize people, tools, space and equipment to meet required levels of service
- Standard Operating Procedure development, documentation, and execution
- Hire, motivate, coach and counsel employees
- Maintain a productive work team via safety performance, training and career development
Communication and Change Management
- Maintain effective and ongoing partnerships with internal and external customers
- Recommend modifications or innovative ideas to improve operational efficiency
- Review and evaluate cost effectiveness, consistency, quality, accuracy, and performance to company standards
- Accurate and timely measurement, follow-up and reporting on overall warehouse and inventory efficiencies
WHO ARE WE?
Furniture Mart USA is one of America’s Top 50 Furniture Retailers with more than 1,000 employees working in over 40 locations in 5 Midwest states. We are family-owned and operated, which means we consider every employee and customer to be part of our extended family. We are proud to provide employment opportunities in environments where learning and growth are abundant and hard work and results are rewarded.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- $ Competitive Compensation $
- Growth Opportunities – With our promote-from-within-first philosophy, our employees can grow with us as they develop their strengths, expand in their roles, and consider other promotional opportunities within the company!
- Excellent Benefits Package including Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Flexible Spending Plan/Profit Sharing 401(k)Plan/Paid Time Off/Employee Assistance Program/Referral Bonus and more!
- Great Employee & Family Discounts on our beautiful furniture, mattresses, and accessories!