Join Furniture Mart USA’s marketing team and find yourself in the middle of the ever-evolving, fast-paced advertising industry!
We value out-going, ambitious people, who want to make a difference. We’re looking for a passionate, curious individual who understands the power of a good story told in a unique and relevant way.
In this role, the Content & Social Strategist is responsible for brainstorming, creating and transforming ideas into images and words that inspire and move consumers to action. This person doubles as an editorial planner who loves copywriting.The Content & Social Strategist will partner closely with marketing management, the digital strategy team and merchandisers to develop engaging content that intrigues and informs customers, drives traffic, engagement and leads, and ultimately increases brand awareness.
- Develops all advertising content for multiple brands that supports marketing initiatives in both traditional and digital mediums (Print, TV, Radio, Social, and Digital channels)
- Creates content for owned platforms/websites, to inform and inspire consumers with the latest industry trends and company offerings
- Creates and maintains content calendar that integrates messaging for all active media drivers including social media, email, broadcast scripts, blogs and website content
- Crafts and coordinates all social media content
- Collaborates with subject matter experts to create and deliver rich content marketing plans that will meet and support business needs and objectives
- Actively manage and implement reputation management strategies that protect and enhance the company’s reputation, including but not limited to responding to comments, sentiments, ratings and reviews, proactively creating positive news through social and digital campaigns, and maintains consistent communication with customers until resolution is achieved
- Oversees and ensures that tone, voice and messaging are consistent for each brand and across all channels
- Helps produce product descriptions that feature unique, SEO relevant copy
- Writes press releases and award submissions to support industry news, community programs and company achievements
- Supports all written needs including, content generation, proofreading and editing