Grow with our family as a Digital Graphic Designer and Email Marketing Specialist at our Furniture Mart USA Corporate Office in Sioux Falls, SD! We are seeking a creative thinker to join our team as a Digital Graphic Designer and Email Marketing Specialist to generate engaging, effective and shareable content for programs across all channels with a special emphasis in email marketing.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a passion for innovative design, strong layout skills and curiosity about the ever-changing creative opportunity the digital world presents. Keep in mind that we’re an omni-channel retailer, so ability to think in a multi-media way that spans all media platforms and channels is important.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ready and able to develop a creative idea/concept and run with it across channels such as email, social, digital ads, website, television, print ads, in-store communications and direct mail
- Ability to listen and interpret project requirements (taking a 'brief') and to see a project through from concept to delivery including proofreading and preparing designs to be finalized
- An innovative thinker that can prepare and present options for design treatments and creative optimizations
- Strong understanding of email marketing concepts and design used to manage email campaigns, templates and drip campaigns including but not limited to dynamic content and SMS messaging
- Ability to understand metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation
- Set up, test and launch email campaigns
- Troubleshoot HTML, CSS, and other performance issues to ensure identical rendering across browsers, ESPs, and devices
- Responsible for email list health and segmentation
- Ability to make recommendations on the use of new and emerging digital and mobile technologies
- Must understand and translate consumer insights and possess the ability to analyze the competition, all in effort to refine and improve creative to ensure all items produced are compelling and effective
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside partners and vendors
- A conceptual thinker with strong execution skills and the ability to deliver on brand standards
- Passion for continuous improvement in an ever-changing environment
- Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- $ Competitive Wages $
- Growth Opportunities – With our promote-from-within-first philosophy, our employees can grow with us as they develop their strengths, expand in their roles, and consider other promotional opportunities within the company!
- Excellent Benefits Package including Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Flexible Spending Plan/Profit Sharing 401(k)Plan/Paid Time Off/Employee Assistance Program/Referral Bonus and more!
- Great Employee & Family Discounts on our beautiful furniture, mattresses, and accessories!
- Access To Our On-Site Fitness Center